Chiropractic Care in Eugene, OR
Chiropractic care is a safe and non-invasive alternative to treat a series of symptoms related to your spine and nervous system. Through chiropractic adjustment or chiropractic adjustments, you can find immediate relief to your pain in the first session and in the long term, it can help to optimize your health and wellness.
Dr. Garreth MacDonald is one of the most experienced chiropractors in Eugene, OR and his multidisciplinary clinic, Cascade Health Center has the needed resources to provide excellent chiropractic care. With over 19 years of practice in Eugene, rest assured that you will be well-taken care of.
Chiropractic Care Benefits
The majority of the people visit a chiropractor when they are already in great pain, have bad posture or seek pain relief after an injury. But the truth is there are many benefits you can get from chiropractic care or adjustments that can work as a prevention method to chronic or more serious health problems, such as:
- Decrease joints degeneration and connective tissues, like arthritis
- Improve joint mobility, function, and health
- Speed up the recovery process
- Improve organ system function such as heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc.
- Increase energy and improve your sleep
- Relieve prenatal discomfort
- Decrease levels of stress
- Improve and athletic performance
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve the quality of life and prevent diseases and pain
This list is just a few of the many benefits you can get from chiropractic care, as prevention or way to improve your health.
Types of Chiropractic Techniques Cascade Health Center Uses
- Activator Modified
- Thompson Drop and Modified
- Bilateral Nasal Specific Technique
Either if you’re just looking for a way to improve your health and prevent future health problems, or if you already have a serious problem that causes a lot of pain and you want to give a chance to a safe method not involving surgery. We invite you to give it a try to some chiropractic care sessions. We’ve helped many patients who had lost hope in treating their deceases and started seeing great results with our sessions.
Our clinic provides also a complete service and if needed you can also be referred for an MRI, neurological assessment, orthopedic, and more.