Here’s why Cascade Health Center is your number-one choice for the symptoms associated with your motor vehicle crash (MVC):
- We have advanced education and expert knowledge on how to treat MVC injuries. Dr. Garreth MacDonald has made the treatment of MVC injuries the primary focus of his chiropractic work.
- We strive to provide you with the best care to resolve your injuries as quickly as possible.
- We have a multidisciplinary clinic structure with an emphasis on physical rehabilitation, including physical therapy, therapeutic exercise, therapeutic massage, myofascial release, neuromuscular re-education, and acupuncture.
- Our Insurance Specialist will bill and collect payment from your No-Fault insurer, on your behalf, for our chiropractic services.
- Our staffing structure caters to the individual needs of each patient. Our Patient Relations staff is dedicated to handling the specific needs of our MVC patients, including: scheduling transportation, language interpretation services, and outside consultations, as well as helping with off-work and return-to-work issues, wage loss and mileage reimbursement issues, and the completion of insurance and employment forms.
- When an insurance company requests information (such as treatment records, responses to specific injury related questions, etc.) or your employer requests information (such as off-work or work restriction documentation), we have procedures in place to promptly take care of these requests for you.
Cascade Health Center has built a good reputation with insurers, patients, and attorneys in our community. Please contact us if you need a reference.